Saturday, July 28, 2007

matchbooks


What to do with a lot of paper? Make matchbook notepads.

The Edward Gorey picture and the papers inside are from my page-a-day calendar. I use some of those pages as scratch paper, some as notepad, but a lot of it just sits on my craft table. So, I folded, scored, and stapled. Then I realized I have a ton of brown paper shopping bags, so voila, some of those too. If I didn't need to use some sturdier paper, I'd just make notepads entirely of brown paper bags...

And I haven't broken out the magnets yet, but I do plan on making that "spider" type thingy. I still have to figure out what to do with my little felt pictures.

2 comments:

pictoteeno said...

These are really cool...are you going to be selling these or are they just for personal use?

jenni said...

I might try and sell them. I think I probably have to make more than 3. :D