Monday, January 29, 2007

experiment #3

An attempt at making a dragon-ish creature. I cut out some shapes and sewed up the belly (which looks pretty Frankenstein-ish on the inside because I don't really know how to make this kind of softie), and then realized I hadn't thought of how to attach any arms or legs.

I made the little heart out of some scrap fleece and added just a bit of tacky glue, then used embroidery floss for a contrasting color.

I like how it came out, I just wish I could figure out a way to attach arms and legs. I suppose I could make more seams (one on either side) but then it starts to get super fancy and I'm the sewer who wants quick, easy, and instant. Hee.

No comments: