Saturday, September 16, 2006

Meet Peck, the stemless wonder



I just added this pumpkin stuffie to the shop.

Things are a little slow here in the studio. Spent a wonderful weekend with a great friend in the SF Bay area; no crafty goodness, but lots of really neat eyecandy. I'm guessing I'd better finish my Halloween cards, and then it'll be on to the holiday designs.

If you'd like me to make you a boxed set of blank holiday cards, now's the time to let me know, and we can work out details. I might make one or two original designs featuring the wee people and/or a robot. My fabulous in-house techie (aka my awesome husband) just upgraded me to a new iMac and a new all-in-one scanner/printer/copier. I am now dual monitor-ing my way through Photoshop and Etsy, and OMG it's the most awesome!

We also celebrated our fourth anniversary on Thursday. Life is good.

No comments: