Tuesday, September 04, 2007

frog friend


I finally got around to making some pet friends out of the small amount of wool felt I own. I made two frogs--one out of the acrylic felt for N--and a kitty. I still have to make a puppy. And then it will be making the other funny things I'd sketched out. But now I need other colors of felt... and I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more fabric until I sold something. Which I haven't.

So I can make more black or brown cats, a few more frogs, maybe some purple somethings... I think I might even have white (so I can make a few black/white or brown/white animals).

And I need to get around to making some other stuff and putting them up in the shop, which has been languishing. Need to put up new stuff.

2 comments:

zakkalife said...

your softies are adorable. I love the elephant pouch too.

jessica

jenni said...

Thanks!