Thursday, November 30, 2006

work in progress


Hard at work on some cards for a client.

Then, it'll be on to making xmas cards to send to my friends and family. In the meanwhile, I also have calendar pages to make for a group swap... and the ever present stuff to make for the Etsy shop.

Good thing I'm getting up at 6 A.M. I might need to push back the alarm to 5:45 A.M. because my brain doesn't seem to kick into gear until about 6:20 A.M., so getting those few extra minutes really helps.

This will also require me to reprogramme the coffeemaker so I have coffee ready. It takes about five minutes for the cycle to complete, so if I set alarm clock to 5:45, hit the snooze and sleep for 5 minutes, set coffee to start brewing at 5:50, I should be good to go at 6 A.M. on the dot. Of course, I also should go to sleep at a reasonable hour instead of sitting up watching weather reports. We did not get snow. :(

No comments: