Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tagarific

6 Things about me:

1. I'm a terrible blogger. (As if the heavily infrequent posts don't show that already.)
2. I'm a gamer grrl. Or maybe I'm not hip enough to be a grrl, but I am female and I do game. I've been playing video games (console and PC/Mac) since I was a kid. We had Pong. I loved Pac Man. And I was pretty good at Asteroids and Space Invaders. I love rpg-type games, adventure games, shooters (although FPS games make me nauseous), survival horror. I've played D&D, Call of Cthulu, the Word of Darkness rpgs, love all kinds of card games including Poker and stuff like Give Me the Brain and Plague and Pestilence. And yeah, I grew up playing Monopoly, Sorry, Uno, Life... WoW has been going strong since the first open beta so long ago... (obviously this is what keeps me from blogging...!)
3. I don't like Spam. Eeeevil in a can!
4. I love musicals and horror movies (you'd think I'd like Spam, then, because it's pretty horrific.)
5. I want so much to like flowers, but I'm not good about their care.
6. I'm really bad about hanging up pictures on the wall.



1. Link to the person who tagged you. (No one tagged me, but you can link back here. I promise to post more!)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Go to plushteam.blogspot.com and tag my fellow plushie makers!)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

No comments: